Are you sick of hearing confusing, conflicting nutrition advice all around you? The internet says one thing, the magazine says another, then some doctor on a documentary says something completely different!
Dietitians are the experts in food and nutrition. We are the only health professionals who dedicate 4 years at university to study food, nutrition and the impact it has on health. We have undertaken training in many different areas including in hospitals, community centres, nursing homes and medical clinics. Accredited Practising Dietitians are required keep up to date with the latest nutrition research and are the sources of reliable dietary advice.
Will Seeing A Dietitian Help Me?
If you have any of the conditions below, our dietitians can help!
- Coeliac Disease
- Diabetes (Pre-diabetes, Gestational, Type 1 and Type 2)
- Hypoglycaemia (without diabetes, including reactive hypoglycaemia)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diverticular Disease / Diverticulitis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Food Chemical Intolerance / RPAH elimination diet
- Gastro-oesophagael reflux disease (GORD)
- High cholesterol or triglycerides
- High blood pressure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, bloating)
- General nutrition / healthy eating for all ages
- Malnutrition / unintentional weight loss
- Nutrient Deficiencies (incl. Anaemia)
- Renal / Kidney disease
- Weight Management / Obesity
If you have a condition not listed above and would like to know whether seeing a dietitian would help, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to booking an appointment!